DR. RUDOLPHSON’S AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
• Early childhood treatment (ages 8-9). Often these treatments are important in preventing future complications.
• Finding the root causes of habitual finger sucking, perpetual open mouth, pushing the tongue when talking and swallowing, breathing through the mouth etc.
• Early treatment to prevent the extraction of permanent teeth in the future!
• Treatment with orthopaedic instruments to ensure three dimensional compatibility of the jaws.
• Penetration of impacted teeth as well as wisdom teeth which are mildly impacted.
• Special treatments to save permanent teeth from being extracted.
• Straightening of adults\' teeth
• Treatment with transparent braces – which are completely invisible.
• Use of hypnosis which immensely eases the orthodontic treatments.